Fragging 4 Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe IntroLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

private LE RANGER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LE_RANGER
LE_RANGER

My forums Frags : 49

private LE RANGER Empty
PostSubject: private LE RANGER   private LE RANGER I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Hey Missis & Reaction nice site !
Dear Soldiers,

Here I am, The Ranger, or Le Ranger cause I'm a frenchy after all.

If you want to meet my lethal moves, try to find me on servers/forums : Acid drugs, EWC Elite and soon Fragging 4 Fun.
My game level could be average and my favorite map is Kamchatka Depot where I'm usually standing on the first 3 steps clown .
I'm not playing that often compared to some.
I'm a bit shy but I'm talkative, I guess I'll post here from time to time Wink
What I can say about myself and SOF2 planet...

1) I used to play a lot from 2003 to 2006 local lans along with Mjr_Miche, Roger_Murdock, and Goumig + a few occasional soldiers.

2) I got the internet in 2008 and at the same time I was forced to stay at home after an accident, so I started playing again and tryed for the first time the addictive online game.
I only played a few months at the time with clan European Legends. I was called |EL|Ranger!, lol, then I lost my msn contacts of people like |EL|Head (not sure of the names). Finally I was without computer for a long period.

3) I came back on servers in 2010 and (re)discovered a still strong dedicated community but this time with serious admins to kick hackers asses. cheers

Now here is my non SOF2 gaming resume, I'll only speak of computers not consoles and only name a few games :

- stone age 80's -> on Apple II e playing Conan, Beyond Castle Wolfenstein, Chivalry..
- laggy 90's -> on PC since i386 playing Prince of Persia, Wolf3d, Doom, Doom2, C&C, Quake, Red Alert, Warcraft2, Diablo, Blood (still was playing until xp Sp3..!), Quake2, Avp1..
- since 2000 -> Diablo 2, Red Alert 2 (still playing), Avp2, SOF2, Morrowind, Oblivion, L4d1, L4d2.. bounce
Back to top Go down
Powerclasser
Oldschool User
Powerclasser

My forums Frags : 153

private LE RANGER Empty
PostSubject: Re: private LE RANGER   private LE RANGER I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm

hahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LE_RANGER
LE_RANGER

My forums Frags : 49

private LE RANGER Empty
PostSubject: Re: private LE RANGER   private LE RANGER I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 pm

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

private LE RANGER Empty
PostSubject: Re: private LE RANGER   private LE RANGER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

private LE RANGER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragging 4 Fun :: Welcome to Fragging 4 Fun :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: